Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:25 pm
- Forum: Categorization / Standardization
- Topic: uploading a library
- Replies: 2
- Views: 439
If I were to upload the entire library of a boys choir, excluding copyrighted material, how would I group all of these works under a category akin to "Scores from the Library of Congress"?
- Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:00 pm
- Forum: Copyright Status Requests
- Topic: Aux aviateurs, Op.134 (Saint-Saëns, Camille)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 459
Given the librettist past away in 1964, it is only part of the public domain in Canada. I believe the page should be corrected.
- Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:23 pm
- Forum: Score Requests
- Topic: Sibelius, J., Kullervo, Op. 7.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1254
On January 21, 2011 daphnis wrote: It was first published in the orchestral form in 1961 , which means it is copyright everywhere, and hence why I did not upload it in my Sibelius complete works project. ( http://imslpforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3212&p=23212#p23213 ). my emphasis. This wa...