What is going on here?

Messages from and Discussions about IMSLP

Moderator: kcleung

john1978

What is going on here?

Post by john1978 »

Did it ever occur to anybody that the reason this entire issue has not been resolved yet is because the founders/owners of this (fabulous) website are simply no longer interested in it... and are actually waiting for the highest bidder to be able cash in?

This is not about an Austrian publisher, variations in copyrights internationally, or IP filters. The offers and solutions suggested by the community are many. But things do not seem to go anywhere. I'm only left with one explanation.

But then again, who are we to question the owners. After all, it's their baby. Perhaps IMSLP should not only deal in public domain, but actually become public domain. Now there's a thought!

(I wonder how long this thread will hold by the way)
John78
Leonard Vertighel
Groundskeeper

Post by Leonard Vertighel »

Interesting. By the way, are there any news concerning the alien spacecraft that was recovered in Roswell?
imslp
Site Admin

Post by imslp »

I knew it! It was a conspiracy all along! ;)

P.S. Hmm... Roswell you say? Damn government trying to keep it secret!
john1978

Post by john1978 »

Conspiracy no. But now that I got your attention, perhaps you can enlighten us how you are planning to move forward? Could you PLEASE just tell us what is required?

Do you need manpower? If yes, how much? Do you need capital? If yes, how much? Do you want to sell? Just name your price so investors may step in. Do you have any plan at all??

Come on!!! Get it together; there’s too many people looking at you now!
John78
Leonard Vertighel
Groundskeeper

Post by Leonard Vertighel »

From your questions it appears that you did not read the current version of the imslp.org main page. Maybe you could start with that, and then ask more specific questions if something is not clear.
Yagan Kiely
Site Admin
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by Yagan Kiely »

Read the main page and the forums before making statements contrary to everything and with no evidence.

Closed

AW7