Support IMSLP

Messages from and Discussions about IMSLP

Moderator: kcleung

yappy.benedict
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Support IMSLP

Post by yappy.benedict »

I think this foolish UE had thier mind broken when they decide to go against public supported site, even they are supported by legal laws. As an Indonesian (currently living in Jakarta) I can see how rules (laws) are created to be violated (this is a Indonesian peoples characteristic). Certainly I don't hope this to happen and I am not applying this fact to both UE and IMSLP. But this UE should understand that library contains even the newest books available in stores, even published 3 days before they appear at public library. The name international music score LIBRARY project certainly reflects this. I don't really want to pay any attention to legal actions, how this public domain laws work, etc. but I will apply how I act when I visit a library, the same way I visit goldn sites like IMSLP. Let UE change thier stinkin' mind.

Just a little comment, even law enforcement officers use pirated software around Indonesia. To moderators, to get rid of these things, do you want to move your domain and servers to Indonesia? Don't be afraid!
Have a look: www.friendster.com/benedictjy; I'm a Beethoven lover...
Vivaldi
active poster
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by Vivaldi »

I think Feldmahler (the IMSLP admin) will still host the IMSLP on a Canadian server though.

Apa khabar dari Malaysia?