A great thing!

Archived threads.

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

NatiBuck340

A great thing!

Post by NatiBuck340 »

Hi - I would just like to thank you guys for continuing to pursue this because I loved, absolutely loved IMSLP when it was up, and it was a great resource for printing out scores for people who had already bought the sheet music, but needed extra scores for marking (who has time to scan or copy a 365 page score??)... I do audio editing and it WAS an invaluable resource for my clients... I don't know if there's a petition to sign or whatever, but I check this site every week praying that it comes back!! So, if you ever feel the effort isn't worth it, it most certainly is... keep grinding away!!! Thank you guys so much for collecting the data and thank you to all who uploaded rare sheet music that can't be purchased anyway!! Also, I assume there are alot of people who log on and check the site often but don't post like me, so the updates are always read, so keep doing that too!
thanks,
J
smallporgies

Post by smallporgies »

I check it every day :D
nerd011235

Post by nerd011235 »

as do i
sixhobbits
regular poster

Post by sixhobbits »

I also do...
Yagan Kiely
Site Admin
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by Yagan Kiely »

*Joins in*
I do to...

Different reasons but never mind!
Frederik
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by Frederik »

IMSLP is a wonderful resource, and I can't wait for it to be back online. Many thanks for all your efforts, and keep up the good work!