Adding work page

Advice and Help

Moderator: kcleung

cdettman
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Adding work page

Post by cdettman »

As a new contributer of a score, I am trying to follow the directions on the website, which mention an "Add a new piece to this page" link on my composer's page. I cannot find this. What am I missing?
Sallen112
active poster

Re: Adding work page

Post by Sallen112 »

If you have the workpage created, on the workpage top righthand corner of the webpage, you click on "Add File" and go from there.
cdettman

Post by cdettman »

I go to the page for the composer of the work I wish to add, but I find no option there to add a new work. I must be missing something, but on repeated tries I have been unsuccessful.
cdettman

Post by cdettman »

In looking into this again, on the composer page I do see the link to "Add composer." However, on the page of the composer whose score I would like to add (Alexandre de Villeneuve), there is no corresponding link to "Add a piece to this page," as the directions inform me to look for. Is there a change to the procedure or a fault that needs to be corrected?
Sallen112
active poster

Post by Sallen112 »

On that composer page (Alexandre de Villeneuve), do you see "Add Work" (with a plus sign to the left) above where a photo of the composer would go? This is where you create the workpage.
cdettman

Post by cdettman »

No, I see no such sign or option on my page, in that or any other location. Are there differing versions of the composer page, and do I not have the correct version?
Notenschreiber
active poster

Post by Notenschreiber »

Please go to the line at the top, which starts with:

Category:De Villeneuve, Alexandre.

At the end of this line, there is "add work", right above the image with the entry "no composer photo available"
cdettman

Post by cdettman »

My apologies for continuing this, but the page that appears on my computer has no such option in that area.
cypressdome
active poster

Post by cypressdome »

This is what you should be seeing on the category page. Are you running any type of script blocker? If so, you must allow imslp.org in order to see the "Add Work" button. If that domain is blocked the button will not appear.
category-page.jpg
category-page.jpg (24.9 KiB) Viewed 11108 times