Contribution an original arrangement

Advice and Help

Moderator: kcleung

MicMar
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Contribution an original arrangement

Post by MicMar »

I'm sorry if this is not the right topic to post my question in the forums. I couldn't figure out where to ask.

I am unable to add a new arrangement to the page for an existing work on IMSLP, namely Messiah, HWV 56 (Handel, George Frideric). I have created and original arrangement of one of the Overture work for recorder ensemble would like to share it on IMSLP. This is just a starting point as I have other arrangements ready to publish, including a Verdi and a Mozart.

Based on the Quick Guide to Score Submission, i have created a composer page for myself and then went to the existing page for the work in question. I then selected the Add File menu, New Arragement, Arrangements and Transcriptions. I got a message saying editing this page is restricted.

I do have an account and indicated I would like to contribute and provided the requested info about my qualifications. I registered last week and didn't get a yes/no answer, and don't know if I should have. I have also subscribed as an individual for one year.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.