Violin Concerto No.2, Op.63 (Prokofiev, Sergei)

Specific copyright information. If you're not sure if you can upload your score, ask it here first

Moderators: kcleung, Copyright Reviewers

norak

Violin Concerto No.2, Op.63 (Prokofiev, Sergei)

Post by norak »

Hi, I see that this score is in the database would like to know if there is any way to speed the process of making it available if possible .. Thanks, hope this is possible :D :D
vinteuil
Groundskeeper
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by vinteuil »

Please place any future requests like ths under "copyright Status Requests."
Carolus
Site Admin
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Post by Carolus »

It's blocked for the time being due to the USA copyright status. PD in Canada and 50-pma countries only.
norak

Post by norak »

Is there any other way I might adquire a copy of it ? Do I have to reside in Canada so as to Canadian laws to apply ?
vinteuil
Groundskeeper

Post by vinteuil »

Yes. Why would another country's laws apply to you?
Another way that you could get it would be buying it :wink:
norak

Post by norak »

Could I get a Copy ? I reside in Canada, I see the files with a V not a B so they are not blocked bu then tells me that I need to wait for approval ? , I mean they are never going to approve it for everyone atleast not for now until the laws of that country apply to them.
norak

Post by norak »

Could I get a Copy ? I reside in Canada, I see the files with a V not a B so they are not blocked bu then tells me that I need to wait for approval ? , I mean they are never going to approve it for everyone atleast not for now until the laws of that country apply to them.
norak

Post by norak »

vinteuil
Groundskeeper

Post by vinteuil »

The IMSLP has no way of verifying your location. Sorry!