Debussy - Premiere rapsodie

Specific copyright information. If you're not sure if you can upload your score, ask it here first

Moderators: kcleung, Copyright Reviewers

tilmaen
forum adept

Debussy - Premiere rapsodie

Post by tilmaen »

Hi there!

i have my hands on the oboe I+II and clarinet I+II parts of the premiere rapsodie by debussy.
they are from one of the musicians cd-rom library and i removed the logos and margins (i hate sheet music that doesn't fill the complete page).
i read somewhere that these cd-library things are public domain, only the logos are trademarked.
i would love to update this, however if i could get reassurance i'd greatly appreciate that!
also: what should i put in the publisher section? there is clearly no plate number and such ...

thanks in advance!

(P.S. i also have tchaikovsky's romeo and juliet overture, clarinet I, plus Oboe I and II. maybe early next year i can get my hands on the complete orchestral parts!)
daphnis
Copyright Reviewer
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Post by daphnis »

They are definitely public domain. Upload away and we'll take care of the rest (after logos are removed).
tilmaen
forum adept

Post by tilmaen »

alright, thx for the info! i reduced it to B&W to decrease the size. greyscale looks better, but i think this should be sufficient.

greetings