What has happend?

General help on the Wiki

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

DALTORPS
forum adept

What has happend?

Post by DALTORPS »

Hi.

The day before yesterday I uploaded a retypesetting of Mozarts Kv. 10. Now wonder: Why can´t I go to the files? I can see title of the work on the Cathegory-page for Mozart , and my explenation of the the work is there.

Shouldn´t I get a note from IMSLP if they fo some rison don´t find the suiteble for project and the should the the title be removed from the Cathegory-page?

Sincerly

Daltorps (Brian Cohn.)
:?:
carmar1791
active poster

Post by carmar1791 »

I don't undestand the
Shouldn´t I get a note from IMSLP if they fo some rison don´t find the suiteble for project and the should the the title be removed from the Cathegory-page?
but...
the page you created is empty.(http://imslp.org/wiki/Sonata_in_B_flat_ ... Amadeus%29)

be sure when you upload to get "success" message at the end of uploading.

You can try to upload again the same file on the same page.If you get a message the file already exist , someting has gone wrong and you have to wait some admin will solve the problem.

If you don't get error message and you upload your file may be that the previous time you uploaded nothing (may be you "turned the web page browser " before finishing upload).

Remember that the upload from here Italy is always very slow (5 Mega in 5 minute ca.),and don't turn page before success message

Greetings

Carmar
Carolus
Site Admin
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Post by Carolus »

The page is there. (Trio Sonata in B-flat, K.10 - note that we use K. here instead of the KV). Apparently, you did not upload your file so that it attached to the correct page or else you failed to actually upload it.

It's best to use the "Add a file to this page" feature on the workpage itself instead of the "upload file" link in the left column if you are a new contributor.
DALTORPS
forum adept

Post by DALTORPS »

Hi again.

Thank you both

Brian.