General help on the Wiki

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

aldona
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Glazunov Novelettes Op.15

Post by aldona »

I have uploaded a corrected version of the viola part for the Glazunov 5 Novelettes for String Quartet, Op.15. (The previous version omitted page 2 and had 2 copies of page 3.)

It was a bit messy and took me a couple of attempts. Could I please ask one of the mods to tidy up the work page and align the new file so that it is together with the other parts.

Thank you!

Aldona
“all great composers wrote music that could be described as ‘heavenly’; but others have to take you there. In Schubert’s music you hear the very first notes, and you know that you’re there already.” - Steven Isserlis
aldona
active poster

Post by aldona »

Sorry to be a pain but it looks like it has reverted to the old version (with two page 3's and no page 2).

How can we do this? Would it be better if the old file was deleted and then I uploaded the current version? :?:

Aldona
“all great composers wrote music that could be described as ‘heavenly’; but others have to take you there. In Schubert’s music you hear the very first notes, and you know that you’re there already.” - Steven Isserlis
Carolus
Site Admin

Post by Carolus »

Did you try purging your cache? I thought this issue was fixed.
ras1
active poster

Post by ras1 »

That score works fine for me.