Henri Duparc

General help on the Wiki

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

metrognome

Henri Duparc

Post by metrognome »

Hello,

I goofed.

I just created a composer page for Henri Duparc and uploaded a song (La vie antérieure) on the corresponding song page. For some reason the two pages are not linking up correctly and I can't figure out why.

I can access Duparc from the composers menu, but I don't see the song that I just added under the list of works. Similarly, I can access the song page using the search tool, but the link back to the composer page is defunct. Can someone tell me what I did wrong? Thanks.
imslp
Site Admin

Post by imslp »

This has been fixed. Next time, use the "Add a piece to this composer page" link on the composer page itself. :)
metrognome

Post by metrognome »

I thought I did just that, but thanks.

The Duparc page still fails to catalog the song and provide a link. Can you fix this as well?
imslp
Site Admin

Post by imslp »

Ahh... the cache wasn't purged. Should have been automatically fixed within 3 days, but I manually purged the cache anyway, so it should work now :)

P.S. If the "Add a piece to this composer page" link fails again, please start another forum thread and I'll investigate it. It should work as long as you don't change the "Composer" field...