help help help !!!!!!

General help on the Wiki

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

carmar1791
active poster

help help help !!!!!!

Post by carmar1791 »

I've just upload Stamitz Sinfonias op IX(many times).Every time I tried to upload the server told me "Apache internal server error port 80 ,contact server administration",but now I have seen that I uploaded it twice!?!?!?!?
Why?What happened?How can I delete the copy more?And Is it normal that I need 3-5 minutes to upload 5 Mb?
Gretings
Carmar
imslp
Site Admin

Post by imslp »

It is actually rather normal for a 5MB file to take 3-5 minutes to upload... though the error is interesting. Do you have trouble with only this file? Or all files? What is the file name of the file?

Thanks!
carmar1791
active poster

Post by carmar1791 »

Only with this file .With others files for example the last pices of Vieuxtemps I uploaded there was an other curious problem: the answer of server was more or less "access denied " ," this option only for admin..", but in 2 attempts I could upload.
In any case thank you!
Ciao Carmar
carmar1791
active poster

Post by carmar1791 »

The error persists.It happens when I simply try to connect to islmp site ,the answer is:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache Server at imslp.org Port 80

After many attempts it works
Greetings
Carmar
imslp
Site Admin

Post by imslp »

Can you try again now? Things will probably be different (hopefully) :)
carmar1791
active poster

Post by carmar1791 »

Better.Thank you
Saluti
Carmar