General help on the Wiki

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

steltz
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

work pages show {{{

Post by steltz »

Something has gone wrong with all the composer pages in the last half hour or so -- it looks like below, but after those headings, the pieces display normally. I have found this on several pages, so it seems to be across the board.

{{{int:firstname}}} {{{int:lastname}}} ({{{int:totaldate}}})
→{{{msg:toc}}}: {{{msg:top}}} - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

x{{{msg:catwalker}}}

+{{{msg:addapiece}}}

?{{{msg:howtoedit}}}
{{{msg:extlinks}}}
{{{msg:biography}}}: None given
{{{msg:recordings}}}: None given
[[Category:People{{{int:sortkey}}}]][[Category:People_from_the_Early 20th century_era{{{int:sortkey}}}]][[Category:People unclassified by nationality{{{int:sortkey}}}]]{{{int:multicatcats}}}
bsteltz
pml
Copyright Reviewer
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: work pages show {{{

Post by pml »

That would be owing to there being some momentary glitch with the global FTE template – which is why these don’t get edited very often (and are semi-protected from random edits)! It appears to have been corrected so all of the pages should be returning to their normal appearance. Purging should help on any pages still found to be in error.

There have been a number of changes to the basic template as we are now Wikifying links to pages for arrangers, editors, and other types of persons involved with music besides composers – a change which was I suppose inevitable once we allowed for the possibility of different types of roles on IMSLP e.g., performers in the case of sound recordings. (Cue Miranda’s famous line from The Tempest – the one that Aldous Huxley quoted for a book title.)

Regards, Philip
--
PML (talk)