Looking for Translation Approval from Admin

General help on the Wiki

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

GerrSim
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Looking for Translation Approval from Admin

Post by GerrSim »

Hello! I've accessed IMSLP for a while, and found it really useful. I recommended it to my friends but they find it hard to access because it is in English, so I decided to help translate IMSLP to Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian). However, I need approval from an admin. Below is the link to the translated pages.

http://imslp.org/wiki/Halaman_Utama This is the main page
http://imslp.org/wiki/IMSLP:Penjelasan_Hak_Cipta This is the copyright explanation page

Admins, please approve my translation and tell me if anything is wrong in it. Thanks!
KGill
Copyright Reviewer

Re: Looking for Translation Approval from Admin

Post by KGill »

Hm, I tried to add the OtherLangs links to these two pages (so they'll appear in the sidebar) and it doesn't seem to work, for some reason...does anyone know how to fix that? I remember seeing the same thing with some Korean translations in the past. Irritating :x Anyway, thanks for your translation work! We don't get many translators, and expanding to a language like Indonesian is quite a feather in our cap.
Hobbypianist
Copyright Reviewer

Post by Hobbypianist »

not only Korean, we had this problem with several other languages. Anyway, the link 'Bahasa Indonesia' appears now in the list of available languages.

Cheers, HP
ptprememberu

Post by ptprememberu »

Are they any languages available aside from the language mentioned? Where should I look or what should I do? Thanks!
Hobbypianist
Copyright Reviewer

Post by Hobbypianist »

ptprememberu wrote:Are they any languages available aside from the language mentioned? Where should I look or what should I do? Thanks!
Do you mean the languages of which translations (of main page, etc.) already exist? You can see them as list on the English and other main pages:

Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, English, Español, Français, Hrvatski, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Македонски, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Русский, Suomi, Svenska, Türkçe, 中文/繁體中文

If you want to start a new translation please have a look at this page which gives some information, how to start, which pages should be translated first, etc. If you have questions you can leave a message on my wiki talk page.

If you are referring to languages which don't show up correctly in the sidebar when added to otherlangs templates then beside the mentioned Indonesian, Korean there are sv, zh, mk which don't work either, as far as I remember.

HP