Something gone wrong with submitting compositions

General help on the Wiki

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

Iversen
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Something gone wrong with submitting compositions

Post by Iversen »

I have submitted a number of my own works (composer navn: Niels Johannes Legarth Iversen). Several days ago I wanted to add the orchestral version of a suite which I originally only had submitted as a piano transcription because the orchestral score wasn't quite ready yet. Simple thing I thought, just find the page for that suite and add the file with the orchestral score. But no, the association with me as a IMSLP user has apparently been broken. I succeeded in uploading a revised version of the piano version, and that went smoothly. But when I wanted to add the orchestral version the choices for composers in the menu were all missing, including the "Your Own Composition" which the Composer_Portal urges me to use. I checked that my composer association was OK, and it is, so the error must be somewhere else.

OK, then yesterday I had another work ready for publication, but I still don't see "Your own composition" in the menu. OK, I thought then let me use the ordinary submission method and see what happens, but it was simply not working - I submitted the work details and pressed "submit", but absolutely nothing happened. It just went into some kind of loop without giving me any hint of what was wrong.

So now I'm stuck. I can see that a moderator has made some adjustments to the instrumentation I added to the suite a few days ago, but without any comment on the strange fact that the version to which that instrumentation belonged was missing. So now I don't even know whether anybody with some insight in the system is aware that there are TWO bugs at play - namely the missing "my compositions" and the general inability to upload.
Iversen
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: Something gone wrong with submitting compositions

Post by Iversen »

Today it seems that upload is possible again, but "My compositions" is still missing - so I'm still stuck