Moderator: kcleung

cellofun.eu
regular poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Rossini: Una Voce Poco Fa

Post by cellofun.eu »

Hello
I uploaded an arrangement of Rossini's Aria: Una Voce Poco Fa (from The Barbiere de Seviglia/ Barber of Seville) but instead of appearing with the other arrangements of this aria it appears on its own. This is because the other arrangements also have in their title "Cavatina". Could I request that my arrangement also be grouped with the others of the same aria? Or would you prefer that I reupload it with the addition of the word "Cavatina" in the title ??

Many thanks !!
coulonnus
active poster

Re: Rossini: Una Voce Poco Fa

Post by coulonnus »

Amelia

Re: Rossini: Una Voce Poco Fa

Post by Amelia »

cellofun.eu wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:32 am Hello
I uploaded an arrangement of Rossini's Aria: Una Voce Poco Fa (from The Barbiere de Seviglia/ Barber of Seville) but instead of appearing with the other arrangements of this aria it appears on its own. This is because the other arrangements also have in their title "Cavatina". Could I request that my arrangement also be grouped with the others of the same aria? Or would you prefer that I reupload it with the addition of the word "Cavatina" in the title ??

Many thanks !!
Hi guys
It's worth reaching out to the platform or community where you uploaded your arrangement to see if they can group it with the other arrangements of the same aria.gb whatsapp