Question about uploading

Moderator: kcleung

dsimons
regular poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Question about uploading

Post by dsimons »

I have typeset parts and scores for the flute+harpsichord versions of 3 “concerts” from Telemann’s “6 Concerts et 6 Suites”. I want to upload them to IMSLP. I’ve hit a brick wall, and can’t even get started. None of the 12 pieces seem to have links from the list of Compositions, but this link is listed under Collections: https://imslp.org/wiki/6_Concerts_et_6_ ... g_Philipp) . I’ve evidently successfully logged in to IMSLP, but can’t get any further because I can’t find any “add new file” links on that page or anywhere else. How can I proceed?
Notenschreiber
active poster

Re: Question about uploading

Post by Notenschreiber »

See this line
6 Concerts et 6 Suites (Telemann, Georg Philipp) ____________________________________________________________________________ Add File
on the collection page. You can add your 3 concerts on this page.
pmcclaughry
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: Question about uploading

Post by pmcclaughry »

Hi there
I would like to contribute horn parts to IMSLP, but my previous attempts have failed. I'm evidently missing something, but I don't know what. So my preference would be to link up with someone who understands IMSLP's rules and procedures better than I, so that I can occasionally send that wiser person my contributions, and s/he will upload them.
My contributions will be French horn parts transposed into F (the natural key of the instrument, useful to players who have trouble transposing). I have created in Sibelius such transpositions for several pieces, eg the nonets by Georges Onslow and Josef Rheinberger, and Rachmaninoff's Second Symphony. I'm certain other horn players will find them useful, and I'd be glad to share them. I just need help uploading them to IMSLP.
Thanks, Patrick McC
PS IMSLP is a wonderful idea.