Henry Smart

Moderator: kcleung

Greatorex
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Henry Smart

Post by Greatorex »

There is a main page for "Smart, Henry Thomas", but also a page for "Smart, Henry/Collections" with separate links - could the contents of this Collections page be placed in the composer's page and then deleted?
Greatorex

Re: Henry Smart

Post by Greatorex »

Ok, I think I figured out how to do this! Hopefully the changes will be approved.
Carolus
Site Admin

Post by Carolus »

This is not approved. The collections section contains both multi-composer collections which include works of Smart and the 12 Organ Pieces assembled by Lemare long after Smart's death. The only collections which are OK in the main composer section are those created by the composer or under his authority.
Eric
active poster

Post by Eric »

re that last -- this is good to know generally, thanks. (Hrm, firstly, may have to undo some such "collections" I've created as I think they are or contain some music posthumously, yes. Sometimes, as with some un-documented templates etc., I think this place could use a map or just a more detailed one :D )
Carolus
Site Admin

Post by Carolus »

Actually, there's nothing wrong with having a collection page for a grouping of works which you assemble yourself. Sort of a score-mix.