Can I add my own "for sale" link?

Moderator: kcleung

VictorEijkhout
forum adept
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Can I add my own "for sale" link?

Post by VictorEijkhout »

I publish some of my stuff on lulu.com. Can I add a link in the Notes section or so?

Victor.
cypressdome
active poster

Re: Can I add my own "for sale" link?

Post by cypressdome »

I don't see why that should be a problem. If you have page for all your work on Lulu you can probably also add a link on your category page on IMSLP.
VictorEijkhout
forum adept

Post by VictorEijkhout »

I was rather thinking having a specific product link on individual compositions.

I have a bunch of stuff on lulu that is not music related, so that would be kind of confusing. Not to mention that people looking at one composition are not likely to go parsing my category page.

V.
Carolus
Site Admin

Post by Carolus »

That is easily done also. Just put in a Url in the Misc. Notes field. If you have a number of scores you are selling at LuLu, leave a note on my talk page on the wiki and we will set up a template you can use for this purpose.
Sallen112
active poster

Post by Sallen112 »

Victor, please make sure to not put in watermarks for example like a "Preview" stamp or something similar along those lines over the scores, parts, etc., we do not accept these types of files, the watermark needs to be removed before uploading. As Carl and the others have said, you can put your link to Lulu if you wish.