PD-in-US work by Paul Le Flem

Moderator: kcleung

Prking
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

PD-in-US work by Paul Le Flem

Post by Prking »

Hello! I have a scan of a work by Paul Le Flem published in 1911 that I'd like to upload, but the score upload feature has been disabled on his page. I understand that only works PD in the US can be uploaded, and only to the US server, as with other composers who lived past 1966 or '67 (he died in '84) but with other composers like that the functionality is still there. Is there a way I can still upload this work? It's the Sept Pieces Enfantines for piano, published in 1911 by Henry Lemoine.

Thanks,

Peter Nelson-King
cypressdome
active poster

Re: PD-in-US work by Paul Le Flem

Post by cypressdome »

I've unlocked Le Flem's category for you. When you reach the "Add Files" page don't forget that there is a different process to upload files to the U.S. server. At the end of the line "If a file is public domain only in the United States (e.g. was published before 1923 but author died less than 50 years ago)," click the "more" link and then you can click on the "this upload form" link to upload the files to the U.S. server.
Sallen112
active poster

Post by Sallen112 »

Cypress please make sure to revert the edit back to nonpublicdomaincomposer when he is done as we don't want people uploading things to these Non-PD Canada composers very much without admin approval.

Also Prking, please try to upload quickly to these pages so we can put the lock back on.
coulonnus
active poster

Post by coulonnus »

If someone esle finds other Le Flem scores it is perhaps simpler to read The other alternative... in http://www.imslpforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6659 :-) Thanks to cypressdome!
Prking

Post by Prking »

Thanks a bunch!