memb/payment status?

Moderator: kcleung

JeanneMarie
regular poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

memb/payment status?

Post by JeanneMarie »

How do I check when I last paid for membership and how much? I don't see any "account" choice on the menu.

Thanks for any direction.
Choralia
Site Admin

Re: memb/payment status?

Post by Choralia »

Please click on the asterisk nearby your username to check your membership status:

membership_status.gif
membership_status.gif (6.38 KiB) Viewed 6178 times
Max
JeanneMarie
regular poster

Post by JeanneMarie »

Sorry, I don't see an asterisk. I looked around on the page where I uploaded and I looked on the preferences page. Nothing looks like the image you supplied.

However, I did find my own records which indicated I was a bit over two weeks overdue to renew so I did that.

Still it would be nice to know where to check on one's status.

Thanks.
Choralia
Site Admin

Post by Choralia »

I guess that, if your membership had expired, the asterisk was not shown. If you have renewed already, it should be displayed now. You have to select the classic skin, though.

If you use the modern skin rather than the classic skin, the equivalent function of the asterisk is shown by passing the mouse over the icon showing your personal features:

membership_status_modern.gif
membership_status_modern.gif (12.14 KiB) Viewed 6175 times

Max
JeanneMarie
regular poster

Post by JeanneMarie »

Aha again. Evidently I am using the modern skin, tho I don't remember choosing. I also don't remember seeing that member status choice but I can't swear that it wasn't there.

Anyway, thanks for the info and now I know where to look. If it isn't there, that's a good indication that I'm overdue to renew.

Would be nice if they'd automate renewals, but in any case, I appreciate your patience.