For imslp.org-hosted scores: http://www.imslp.org/wiki/MediaWiki:FTE:imslpfile
For externally-hosted scores: http://www.imslp.org/wiki/MediaWiki:FTE:externally_hosted_score
I am using FTE:externally_hosted_score for IMSLP-US (cf. http://imslp.org/wiki/The_Rite_of_Spring_%28Stravinsky,_Igor%29), but it is lacking a number of fields, as Carolus immediately pointed out. In particular, it:
- uses "Edition" instead of "Publisher"
- lacks Reprint=, Arranger=
- lacks ability to stack multiple files
1) Consider the existing form used to add files to imslp.org (which is based on FTE:imslpfile), and decide which fields to include as mandatory, which fields to include as optional, which additional fields (if any - either mandatory or optional) are to be specifically introduced for externally hosted files;
2) Amend FTE:externally_hosted_score accordingly
Max and I are both happy to work on this. I would prefer not to proceed to link to further scores on IMSLP-US without using a complete template to start with.