Library school student doing project on IMSLP needs help

For general discussions related to the regional servers (please do not use for general discussions about IMSLP)

Moderators: PML-CA, imslp-eu, jdeperi

violinali
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Library school student doing project on IMSLP needs help

Post by violinali »

Good morning,
I am currently in graduate school for library and information science at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. One of the classes I am taking this semester is on Digital Libraries. Our final project for the class is to write a case study on a particular digital library. I have chosen IMSLP Music Library because, as a musician myself, I have used this website many times and have grown to appreciate its uses. One of the requirements for the project is that we must be able to get questions answered by someone running the site. I have a feeling my professor will give us a list of questions to ask and I'm wondering if this is the appropriate forum to ask those questions. I will be happy to send emails to someone, but I want to make sure the person I'm emailing is one of the site admins. I could not find email addresses while searching the main wiki, so hopefully this is the best place for me to ask.

I will be more than happy to upload my final project to the wiki or I can email it to the person that helps. Obviously, I will be citing the person that hopefully decides to help me :)

Please let me know if you need additional information and I will be glad to oblige.

Alison (adepollo@utk.edu)
Carolus
Site Admin

Re: Library school student doing project on IMSLP needs help

Post by Carolus »

You can direct questions to feldmahler, who is our site's founder and the president of Project Petrucci LLC, the owner of the site. He can give you the most comprehensive answers to any questions.
violinali

Re: Library school student doing project on IMSLP needs help

Post by violinali »

Thank you for the reply. I will do that.