Whom to contact to setup a mirror of imslp

For general discussions related to the regional servers (please do not use for general discussions about IMSLP)

Moderators: PML-CA, imslp-eu, jdeperi

fundawangcn
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Whom to contact to setup a mirror of imslp

Post by fundawangcn »

Hello,

I've send several messages to feldmahler and got no reply. So I ask here.

I work for China Central Conservatory of Music, as sysop of library. Due to the requests of our readers, we would like to serve a local mirror of IMSLP files, to make it faster for readers to access, and maybe faster for all the users within mainland china.

But I don't know whom to contact to setup this mirror. Maybe one of sysop here could answer me. Thanks.
wuxiekeji

Re: Whom to contact to setup a mirror of imslp

Post by wuxiekeji »

I'm also wondering who to contact. I'm looking for API access to create a non-commercial touchscreen/tablet-friendly interface to IMSLP sheet music so that I can conveniently access scores while practicing. I haven't received a response from Feldmahler.
ubite

Post by ubite »

Has anyone received a response about API access? I emailed Feldmahler recently but he hasn't responded yet.
Robrecht.Paternoster

Post by Robrecht.Paternoster »

Hello,
I contacted Feldmahler about setting up a mirror in Belgium (Europe), but got no reply.
1. Who is the person to contact for this?
2. Does anyone have experience setting up such a mirror with an Unraid Server?
Robrecht
Sallen112
active poster

Post by Sallen112 »

I don't think Feldmahler is going to be doing mirror server requests anymore unless its coming from a server company, its probably a type of demand that a regular user isn't going to be able to do now and you need to have high end servers to host files on for downloading files quickly on which regular users mirroring files are not going to be sufficient enough anymore for because of global demand.