Posts about Padrucci and IMSLPDroid.

Moderators: Philidor, gardano

renatopoa
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Internet connection required - iPad app

Post by renatopoa »

Hello,

Trying to open the iPad app unconnected to the Internet, the following message appears:

"A database migration requires the internet to access your files. Please connect to the Internet."

And the app doesn't open. It happened after the last update, a couple of days ago. Before the update, it has always opened without Internet connection.

I've disabled all syncs possible, but some scores I've imported from Google Drive. Others I've downloaded the files to the iPad and import from there.

Of course, just turning on the Wi-Fi connection, it opens as usual. How can I solve this?

Thanks,

Renato
BaroqueOboema

Re: Internet connection required - iPad app

Post by BaroqueOboema »

Same for me...
I sent them a support request, and then they asked me about more information, which I then provided them with.
But since then (April 12) they refuse to answer me.
I mean it's okay if it's difficult to fix but they could at least respond at all.
Sallen112
active poster

Post by Sallen112 »

Right now, there is a new website coming for IMSLP so the people working on site upgrades probably are really busy to respond to people right now so it may be a while I think before you get anymore responses.
salam19

Post by salam19 »

renatopoa wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:57 am Hello,

Trying to open the iPad app unconnected to the Internet, the following message appears:

"A database migration requires the internet to access your files. Please connect to the Internet."

And the app doesn't open. It happened after the last update, a couple of days ago. Before the update, it has always opened without Internet connection.

I've disabled all syncs possible, but some scores I've imported from Google Drive. Others I've downloaded the files to the iPad and import from there.

Of course, just turning on the Wi-Fi connection, it opens as usual. How can I solve this?

Thanks,

Renato
What causes my iPad app to rely on an internet connection to open due to a 'database migration' message after a recent update, despite previously working offline? I've disabled syncs, and I've collected some scores from Google Drive and local files.
salam19

Post by salam19 »

salam19 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:46 am
renatopoa wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:57 am Hello,

Thanks,

Renato
What causes my iPad app to rely on an internet connection to open due to a 'database migration' message after a recent update, despite previously working offline? I've disabled syncs, and I've collected some scores from Google Drive and local files.
thank you
g