Posts about Padrucci and IMSLPDroid.

Moderators: Philidor, gardano

gardano
forum adept
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Problem Scores List

Post by gardano »

Padrucci has received reports of problems with the following scores (as of June 17, 2011):
* Liszt_-_S183_Ave_Maria.pdf; Composition: Ave Maria d' Arcadelt; Composer: Liszt, Franz
The first page is not complete.
* BWV0802.pdf; Composition: 4 Duettos; Composer: Bach, Johann Sebastian
* BWV0803.pdf; Composition: 4 Duettos; Composer: Bach, Johann Sebastian
* PMLP04594-Mozart,_K._447.pdf; Composition: Horn Concerto; Composer: Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus
Manuscript not showing. [This is likely an issue with a bug in iOS 4.x. Currently investigating whether this has been fixed in iOS 5].
* J_S_Bach_-_Art_of_the_fugue_BWV_1080_(Contrapunctus_I).pdf; Composition: The Art of the Fugue; Composer: Bach, Johann Sebastian
No details were given on the nature of the issue.
* Godowsky_-_Operatic_Masterpieces_-_No.2_-_Gounod_-_Excerpts_from_Faust.pdf; Composition: Faust Composer: Gounod, Charles
* BWV0540.pdf; Composition: Toccata and Fugue in F major, BWV 540; Composer: Bach, Johann Sebastian
* GigoutGrandChoerDialogué.pdf; Composition: Grand Choeur Dialogué; Composer: Gigout, Eugène
Reported issue: "Score scanned poorly with the edges constantly cut off"
* Gigout10PiecespourOrgue(IV).pdf; Composition: 10 Pieces for Organ; Composer: Gigout, Eugène
Reported issue: "Score cut off on the right every page"
* PMLP55408-Verdi_-_Simon_Boccanegra_(ed.1857)_bw.pdf; Composition: Simon Boccanegra; Composer: Verdi, Giuseppe
* PMLP46160-Mascagni-CavalleriaRusticana-Intermezzo-TransPiano2H.pdf; Composition: Cavalleria rusticana; Composer: Mascagni, Pietro
Reported issue: Incorrectly labelled as Complete Score.
* PMLP52159-Clementi_-_24_n.2_-_Sonata_Bb_(ed.Moscheles).pdf; Composition: 2 Piano Sonatas, Op.24; Composer: Clementi, Muzio
pml
Copyright Reviewer

Re: Problem Scores List

Post by pml »

Thanks. Having the filename is essential in the absence of the IMSLP numbers of the scores. Perhaps we should look at feeding this back to the Wiki by adding the reports to the works concerned (there are existing templates to flag missing pages and the like).

Do you have an idea how many users are using Padrucci thus far?

Cheers Philip
--
PML (talk)
haydenmuhl
active poster

Re: Problem Scores List

Post by haydenmuhl »

Could someone do a spot check in Padrucci on some of the Tosti songs I've been uploading? I'm about a third of the way through my Tosti project, and I'd like to make sure that all this work will be compatible with Padrucci.

I have the same username on the wiki, and almost all the Tosti work pages have something I've scanned and uploaded.
Classical Voices - a forum for classical singers