Notezart. FREE iPad application with IMSLP library

Posts about Padrucci and IMSLPDroid.

Moderators: Philidor, gardano

Notezart
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Notezart. FREE iPad application with IMSLP library

Post by Notezart »

Notezart: a convenient cloud music score book with social elements for your iPad.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/notezart ... ?ls=1&mt=8

With Notezart, you can take photos of your paper music scores or upload it to notezart.noveogroup.com, and view them on your iPad. Forget about bulky paper score books: now iPad is your score book!

- Turn pages and zoom your scores with ease!

- No need for persistent internet connection: scores that were downloaded to your iPad will always be accessible in offline mode

- Need a score? More than 190 000 scores from the public domain music library IMSLP is available for free download with Notezart! A few manipulations and any score from the biggest score library is on your screen

- Care to share? Sharing your scores with friends and colleagues is easy as never: find them in application, choose any score and click on “Share”, the score will appear in their libraries!

- Already take advantage of electronic score sheet formats? Notezart allows you to upload your score sheets in PDF. Support for popular formats like Sibelius or MusicXML will be added soon

This version is fully free!

We are going to add in the near future:
Optical paper scores recognizing
A convenient tool for digitization of paper and image scores.

Score playback

Score editor
Score editor lets you edit the existing digital scores and create your own scores.

Export and import to popular music formats
This feature lets you adjust a score to different devices and applications.

Automatic dividing into parts
This feature lets you divide an orchestral score into individual parts.

Acoustic recognition of scores
This feature lets you recognize notes being played and follow a score piece which is eing played by a musician.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/notezart ... ?ls=1&mt=8
VictorEijkhout
forum adept

Re: Notezart. FREE iPad application with IMSLP library

Post by VictorEijkhout »

I can't argue with free....

But.

Ok, so I search for a composer (myself :-) and find that each composition comes up with a "version 1" "version 2" et cetera, meaning the different parts. It would be really nice if it would actually give the part names, because normally I only need the score on my iPad. I check all "versions" and click "add". It looks like only one score got downloaded. If I search for the same composition and check some more parts, the same part is downloaded.

Something is happening in the background because sometimes the screen gets refreshed but I see no other parts being added to the download.

Is this the third non-functional IMSLP app now?

Victor.
JosephGosling

Re: Notezart. FREE iPad application with IMSLP library

Post by JosephGosling »

i used the Mobile App and it is amazing.