The Modern Musick-Master, or The Universal Musician

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

Etude100-chat
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

The Modern Musick-Master, or The Universal Musician

Post by Etude100-chat »

Hello,
I have been adding a detailed breakdown of the individual pieces in Prelleur's The Modern Musick-Master, or The Universal Musician. After adding about 167 lines of code, I have now run into the problem that if I attempt to add any more lines, the layout of the whole page becomes strangely distorted with text missing and displays disrupted. Have I done something wrong, or can there only be a limited number of lines on each webpage? Should I be creating a separate page for all this information? Thanks for you help. Vinny Fuerst
Sallen112
active poster

Re: The Modern Musick-Master, or The Universal Musician

Post by Sallen112 »

One problem is you put all of that code below the Average Duration field, this should be below the Movements/Section field.
Etude100-chat

Post by Etude100-chat »

Thank you for that information. Also, I've found a duplicate square bracket in one of the lines that, once removed, seems to have solved the problem.
Sallen112
active poster

Post by Sallen112 »

You have to put this long form info under the Movements/Section field, the Average Duration field was never designed to handle that much metadata below the field, it was only designed for one line of code!