Litolff: 3 Lieder ohne Worte, Op.51 - Unprintable

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

Graham1973
forum adept
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Litolff: 3 Lieder ohne Worte, Op.51 - Unprintable

Post by Graham1973 »

I downloaded the three 3 Lieder ohne Worte, Op.51 by Litolff with the intention of printing them out and giving them to a friend who is always on the lookout for interesting solo piano pieces and found that aside from the title page in the first PDF the rest of the pages printed out blank.
Hobbypianist
Copyright Reviewer

Re: Litolff: 3 Lieder ohne Worte, Op.51 - Unprintable

Post by Hobbypianist »

I'm not sure what's the reason for this. I have dowloaded the first piece and printed page 4 just to see if it works. The printout is correct, so I can give only some hints: Is the pdf ok? (it's better to download the score via right mouse on Download button and then "Save as" instead of opening it in the browser window. Is the printer driver correctly installed? Do you have the latest Adobe reader?

HP
Graham1973
forum adept

Re: Litolff: 3 Lieder ohne Worte, Op.51 - Unprintable

Post by Graham1973 »

Hobbypianist wrote:I'm not sure what's the reason for this. I have dowloaded the first piece and printed page 4 just to see if it works. The printout is correct, so I can give only some hints: Is the pdf ok? (it's better to download the score via right mouse on Download button and then "Save as" instead of opening it in the browser window. Is the printer driver correctly installed? Do you have the latest Adobe reader?

HP
Thanks, just used Adobe XI, all pages printed correctly.