BWV 244: New NBA full score

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

Albrights
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

BWV 244: New NBA full score

Post by Albrights »

Hello everybody,

I just uploaded the full score to Bach’s Matthäuspassion from the Neue Bach-Ausgabe, which is public domain in the EU. I forgot to add that it is from the Neue Bach-Ausgabe; also, it should be moved to ‘Complete Scores’.
<http://imslp.org/wiki/Matth%C3%A4uspass ... MSLP478796>
If the tone or content of the note I added is considered inappropriate, I’m sorry. But I do want to support the publishers selling such great music scores, despite also wanting their public domain contents to be freely available.

Best, Simon Albrecht
Sallen112
active poster

Re: BWV 244: New NBA full score

Post by Sallen112 »

I am going to be uploading this piece at some point soon to add to the NBA page.
Albrights

Post by Albrights »

And judging from your previous uploads you clearly will provide a better quality scan. Thanks for your work!
Sallen112
active poster

Post by Sallen112 »

We definitely appreciate your upload and yes, I am producing consistent high quality processed scans across all eligible volumes of the edition (its a long project I am attempting). Got three more volumes coming (not the Matthew Passion) will be uploading soon in the next couple of weeks.
beekum

Post by beekum »

BWV 244 is still not in the NBA page, https://imslp.org/wiki/Neue_Bach-Ausgab ... Sebastian) Could the upload from Albrights of BWV 244 also be moved to the NBA page?
Sallen112
active poster

Post by Sallen112 »

I would probably say no because I am going to be uploading the NBA score soon onto the collection page, complete with the preface title pages (not the editor ones of course). I even will have the Manuscript edition (Band 5a) also scanned soon.