Jan Ladislaus Dussek work pages

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

gilbertdh

Jan Ladislaus Dussek work pages

Post by gilbertdh »

I would like to correct quite a few problems with the work pages for Jan Ladislaus Dussek. He published works without opus number, with opus number, the same work with different opus numbers, and no opus number but a sequence number (Piano Sonata no. X). A thematic catalog by Howard Allen Craw exists and is freely available online. An example of one of the many problems: the work page for Piano Concerto op. 1 no. 2 appears as Piano Concerto, op. 1 no 2, but the Piano Concerto op. 1 no. 3 appears as Piano Concerto in G major, C.4. On the List of works by Jan Ladislaus Dussek page, some works are linked in the opus list and some in the Craw number list, but there is no consistency.

I would like to fix these problems, but I don't believe I can change the names of work pages or delete and recreate them. Maybe the solution is to just fix the List of Works page, and make sure every work appears in both the opus number list (if it has an opus number) and the Craw number list?

Thanks,
David
coulonnus
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: Jan Ladislaus Dussek work pages

Post by coulonnus »

When you are in a work page, under the Page tab there is + Move. This allows to change the title of a work page. Hope I understood your need.