Problem in creating composition based on Очи чёрные

Reports of various issues on work pages.

Moderators: vinteuil, Leonard Vertighel, Lyle Neff, Wiki Admins

pauldebra
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Problem in creating composition based on Очи чёрные

Post by pauldebra »

I tried to create a new composition submission, for my version of the "song" Очи чёрные. ("song" because my version has no lyrics)
So I created the composition page, then added the score (so far so good).
Then I wanted to add the parts and the Musescore source, as "parts" and "other" respectively.
The submission form for parts and other appears to be broken, unless I completely misunderstand how this works.
When adding the parts and the "other" the copyright field only has the "public domain" option, and not the other options that are available for the score.
Is there a special reason why the score can be Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 but the parts and other elements cannot?
I do not want the parts and the source to be "public domain", but cannot seem to enter them any other way.

Is there a known solution for this?

Thanks.

Paul De Bra.
pauldebra
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: Problem in creating composition based on Очи чёрные

Post by pauldebra »

I think I know what I did wrong: I think I should have added score, parts and source together as the "score" for this piece.
Can a moderator move the files, or else just delete the whole composition so I can start over?

Of course the issue that remains is that adding parts and other files apparently cannot be done with any copyright status other than "public domain".