Rite of Spring

Moderator: kcleung

Bev Wilcox

Rite of Spring

Post by Bev Wilcox »

The links to Rite of Spring seem to be broken, and the .pdf files themselves seem to be damaged. Any way to get these fixed soon? Our orchestra is doing the Rite and it would be great if we could consult the score easily - it is so hard!!!
imslp
Site Admin

Post by imslp »

I don't quite understand how you found out that the PDF files are damaged if the links don't work...

But anyway, the links seem to work for me, and neither file seems damaged to me. Maybe you should try redownloading it? The files are fairly large and it's possible that the transfer failed before it completed.
kongming819
active poster
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Ah yes...

Post by kongming819 »

AH YES!!! LE SACRE!!! (I just LOVE that piece!) Which orchestra is it?

The links should work fine, I myself have downloaded the pdf's, perhaps it's worth another shot. If one has canceled the file download when it was not completed, then it would be damaged. I have experienced problems downloading things at one point of time when I was notified the file was finished downloading. The weird part was when the file size was smaller than the file size on the site, but then I tried it anyways and the file was "damaged". So, one way to ensure a non-damaged file is to make sure that the file size matches the one stated on the website.