Trying to Contact Celso Torres M.a obout arrgt of Wedding Day at Troldhaugen - can anybody help?

Moderator: kcleung

andyw@CSO
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Trying to Contact Celso Torres M.a obout arrgt of Wedding Day at Troldhaugen - can anybody help?

Postby andyw@CSO » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:46 pm

I am trying to contact Celso Torres-Mora about the orchestral arrangement of Wedding Day at Troldhaugen - Grieg. I am part of an amateur orchestra in UK that wants to perform this - but cannot extract the parts in a usable form. Can anybody help.

jossuk
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Re: Trying to Contact Celso Torres M.a obout arrgt of Wedding Day at Troldhaugen - can anybody help?

Postby jossuk » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:03 pm

The arranger seems to be a very established musical personality in Chile, but I see no contact information here. In any event, he would have to post the parts you seek on IMSLP before they would be available to others. (Unless, of course, he has meanwhile had them published elsewhere.) If you have any Chilean friends, see if they can be of help.

Notenschreiber
active poster

Re: Trying to Contact Celso Torres M.a obout arrgt of Wedding Day at Troldhaugen - can anybody help?

Postby Notenschreiber » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Did you try the "Extract parts" button on the right side of the header, hidden behind a certain circle like symbol?

Return to “Music Related”