New video network aims to help musicians

Moderator: kcleung

guitarrplayer
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

New video network aims to help musicians

Post by guitarrplayer »

Hey guys,

Just registered here. In fact, this post is going to be a mix of an introduction, and a cool article about a website, which I would like to share with you guys as my first contribution to the community :)

First, the introduction:
My name is James, and I'm from Denmark. I play guitar myself (thereby the username).
I've been playing guitar for a couple of years and drums for 3 years.

I know that introduction was not really supposed to land in this section of the forum, but I guess it didn't hurt introducing myself properly to the forum first.

Anyway, the subject of the thread is this newly launched video sharing network: <<-- snip -->>
The article I read is this one: <<-- snip -->>

What do you guys think of this? Personally I think the site looks pretty neat, but what I like most is their aim, which is to help new musicians.
As a musician myself, I believe it is this kind of entrepreneurship we need more of in this world.
Philidor
Groundskeeper

Re: New video network aims to help musicians

Post by Philidor »

Hi James,

Welcome to IMSLPForums. I've snipped your links. It's a bit unusual for a non-spamming new member to arrive here and immediately link, twice, to another site. Do you own, or are you associated with, that domain name? IMSLPForums isn't a link farm.

Phil
guitarrplayer

Re: New video network aims to help musicians

Post by guitarrplayer »

That is alright, Phil.

I understand the somewhat odd situation. I just rarely find news before others do, so I thought it wouldn't hurt.

Anyway, I'l see you in another thread soon :D