My First Musical Indiegogo Campaign Any Tips?

Moderator: kcleung

wordflute
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

My First Musical Indiegogo Campaign Any Tips?

Post by wordflute »

So This is the first thread on here about crowdsourcing via Indiegogo, So I would love to get this discussion going!

Still in my First Musical Indiegogo Campaign I'm at 25% of funding with 38 days left. I feel the donations are now trickling away and leveling off. What tips do you have for getting new crowd-funders?

Im currently hitting walls and going back to old tactics which aren't grabbing crowd-funders.
What advice could you offer to a Crowd-sourcing newbie. Also if you got questions, ask away, I've learned a lot already!

http://www.indiegogo.com/3musicians

Im also redoing my studios for this debut album with my new group. We're an all classical group, but were trying to make the music and the personality of the musicians in the group blend in with whats current and mainstream. If that makes sense. Will be trying to mix Indie with Classical in short. (We're not going to dress up in crazy clothes and pretend that we're something we're not) We want to make a real raw album of cool and various tunes. (We're not doing Bach but music of the past 100's years or less.) We got Piazzolla, Villa-lobos, Mellits, Koji Kondo on the album so far. With future albums continuing in the same pattern too.