active poster
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by emeraldimp »

Feldmahler, you're something else! Where do you get your energy? :-P
imslp
Site Admin

Post by imslp »

emeraldimp wrote:Feldmahler, you're something else! Where do you get your energy? :-P
You know, I have no idea ;) I surprise even myself when I remember I spent 6 hours yesterday night researching legal stuff to come up with that license...
Josef
regular poster
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by Josef »

Meine Guete! :shock:
What a license!
And in six hours (you mentioned a few days) ...

Since no rights seem to be given away that are holded by GEMA, I would like to use it while waiting for the german importation of the CC 3.0 licenses.

How do I re-license?
Will I have to change the entry "Non-commercial copying welcome (www.irgmaier.net)" on the scores?

Thanks a lot!
imslp
Site Admin

Post by imslp »

Josef wrote:Meine Guete! :shock:
What a license!
And in six hours (you mentioned a few days) ...
Hehehe ;)
Since no rights seem to be given away that are holded by GEMA, I would like to use it while waiting for the german importation of the CC 3.0 licenses.

How do I re-license?
You can just edit the work page and replace "Personal" with "Performance Restricted Attribution Non-commercial No Derivatives 1.0" and then remove the note in the Misc. Notes, and you are done :)
Will I have to change the entry "Non-commercial copying welcome (www.irgmaier.net)" on the scores?
Nope... unless you do not want to continue distributing the work under your previous license. Otherwise, the user will be able to choose between the two licenses :)