Bug: Corrupt Scores/PDF's

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

kingkai
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Bug: Corrupt Scores/PDF's

Post by kingkai »

hey all! hope im posting this in the right section.

I've had this bug pop up a few days ago, and it's still going on. Most scores, but not all, will download as a corrupt PdF where I can't read any of the notes. I've attached a picture to show how the scores appear.

This bug is both on the iOS apps and on the website, doesn't matter where I'm accessing IMSLP from.

This has happened to me once before -years ago- but i don't remember how the issue was resolved. Would love some help!

thanks
IMG_0192.png
IMG_0192.png (217.59 KiB) Viewed 3679 times
DBMiller
active poster

Re: Bug: Corrupt Scores/PDF's

Post by DBMiller »

I have not experienced this on any PDFs from the site. I don't know what your issue might be. Can you point me to a PDF which causes this issue on your viewer?
Sallen112
active poster

Post by Sallen112 »

Maybe try resetting the ipad possibly (or iphone if that is what your using) to clear any cache? Another option is the clear the cookies and cache in your browser settings (I think its in the "Settings" app on iOS actually).
kingkai

Post by kingkai »

to update my troubleshooting; i've cleared all caches and cookies, i've restarted my devices, deleted and reinstalled the apps, tried to access imslp through a web browser (both logged into my account and not), tried on my home wifi as well as cellular. no dice. almost all the pdfs turn out that way, including some of my own personal scores that i've u-loaded to the app.

here's a link to a score that i tried to download: https://imslp.org/wiki/Special:ReverseLookup/10379 (lilacs no. 5, piano arrangement)

i will clarify that it isn't one or two scores that are giving me issues, but rather 90% of the pdf's that i try to view.