"Outdated Translation" message

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

Pausanias

"Outdated Translation" message

Post by Pausanias »

Hi!

Isn't there a method to avoid this awfully looking message at the top of the IMSLP start page? Every time I visit IMSLP, I see it, and it covers almoust a third of my screen ...

This should be improved, imagine if new people visited our page!

"Warning: Outdated Translation
This translation is based on revision #{{{Base Revision}}} of [[{{{Base Page}}}]]. However, the original page has been changed, and is currently at revision #Latestrevisionid error: Invalid title.. Therefore, this translation is out of date. For the latest version of this page (though untranslated), please visit the original page. To view the changes on the original page since this translation was last updated, please visit this error: Invalid title.&oldid={{{Base Revision}}} diff page.
For translators: After updating this page to the latest version of the original page, please change the "Base Revision=" argument at the top of the page to the latest revision number of the original page (see above), and this notice will disappear."
Peter
Site Admin
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Post by Peter »

Yes, simply update the translation to the last english version (use diff). then update the page id in the AutoOldTrans template entry on the page and it's done.

however, I now see that the Page ID is not properly displayed