(FEAT) Recently added index

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

Valthorn
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by Valthorn »

Hi, It's possible that this feature already exists but that I have not found it. The recently added scores on the main page are limited to a certain number. I often find that since I last looked a couple of hundred scores have been added and these do not all show up on the main page. Is there a way of accessing the last 2 or 3 (or 5) hundred additions?? If not then I believe that this would be a welcome feature.
I realise that the site is being worked on and developed all the time - I love the site and don't mean the above to be a complaint - just a suggestion.)
Regards
Graham
Lyle Neff
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Post by Lyle Neff »

You can see the file names of the most recent scores by clicking on the link at the bottom of "Recent Additions" -- the link is "More...." It doesn't list the files as they are on "Recent additions" (i.e., showing the work-page title that the file belongs to), but it still helps.

For a file listing that has a search box, go to "File list" (available from "Special pages."
Valthorn

Post by Valthorn »

Thanks - but I can't find the link "More.." although the link in your message worked. I live in Sweden and the main ÍMSLP page appears automatically in Swedish. Could this be why I don't get the link? Is there a way to change the language version for the start page?
vinteuil
Groundskeeper

Post by vinteuil »

There should be language links at the right, around the middle when you first arrive.
Valthorn

Post by Valthorn »

Thanks.
I found the links and changed to the English version on my "Favourites" list. That's great!