Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

steltz
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Sql error

Post by steltz »

Several times over the last few days, I get a Sql error:

User 'imslp_root' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 1) [1226]

If I go back to the previous page, wait a few minutes, and then try again, I can usually get to where I want to be, but is this a bug?
bsteltz
Choralia
Site Admin

Re: Sql error

Post by Choralia »

This problem seems quite occasional: an automatic monitor performs a check of these forums every 15 minutes and it never got this error, however I personally got it a couple of times yesterday.

Anyway, I've tweaked some settings. This may not solve the problem, however it may help to isolate the cause if the problem persists. Please drop a line here if you still experience the same problem.

Max
pierre.chepelov
active poster
notabot: YES
notabot2: Bot

Post by pierre.chepelov »

Choralia wrote:Please drop a line here if you still experience the same problem.
I did three minutes ago. Now it's OK.
steltz
active poster

Post by steltz »

I just did when I went into score requests, but I backed out and tried again a minute later and it worked.
bsteltz
Choralia
Site Admin

Post by Choralia »

I've also got two errors from the monitoring system, which is good as this confirms that it is able to detect this kind of errors.

I've just implemented further server tweakings, let's see if the situation improves.

Max
Choralia
Site Admin

Post by Choralia »

The problem seems solved. It was a server load problem due to additional traffic handled by this server. Such traffic is now entirely handled by other servers.

Max