[BUG] Wiki page left pane items misaligned

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

reccmo
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

[BUG] Wiki page left pane items misaligned

Post by reccmo »

It looks like a Wiki page left pane bug has been introduced very recently: apart from the top image icon all left pane items have been pushed beneath the bottom content of the main pane. So you need to scroll down to access left pane items like the links to composer lists etc.
reccmo
active poster

Re: [BUG] Wiki page left pane items misaligned

Post by reccmo »

reccmo wrote:It looks like a Wiki page left pane bug has been introduced very recently: apart from the top image icon all left pane items have been pushed beneath the bottom content of the main pane. So you need to scroll down to access left pane items like the links to composer lists etc.
It looks like the problem is Mozilla specific. With the Chromium- and Opera browsers there is no misalignment of left pane items.
reccmo
active poster

Post by reccmo »

reccmo wrote:
reccmo wrote:It looks like a Wiki page left pane bug has been introduced very recently: apart from the top image icon all left pane items have been pushed beneath the bottom content of the main pane. So you need to scroll down to access left pane items like the links to composer lists etc.
It looks like the problem is Mozilla specific. With the Chromium- and Opera browsers there is no misalignment of left pane items.
I don't encounter the problem with Mozilla browsers under Windows (Vista). But I do see it with 2 linux distributions, Ubuntu 10.10 and Linux Mint 12
reccmo
active poster

Post by reccmo »

reccmo wrote:
reccmo wrote:
I don't encounter the problem with Mozilla browsers under Windows (Vista). But I do see it with 2 linux distributions, Ubuntu 10.10 and Linux Mint 12
It turns out that the alignment problem also appears with Mozilla under Windows when I upgrade my FireFox browser. So we can probably narrow down the problem to issues related to recent Mozilla version vis-à-vis IMSLP.
Hamstray
regular poster

Post by Hamstray »

pjones235
active poster

Post by pjones235 »

I get that all the time. 40% of the time I'm on any IMSLP page, it will load very oddly. Every time I refresh the page, it comes up differently. That would be with Chrome...
KGill
Copyright Reviewer

Post by KGill »

I think this has already been brought up, see: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5802