Hindemith Sämtliche Werke Bug

Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

Sallen112
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Hindemith Sämtliche Werke Bug

Post by Sallen112 »

Could anyone please take a look at the "Serie III" section of this page: http://imslp.org/wiki/Sämtliche_Werke_(Hindemith,_Paul) and see if the issue can be fixed? I tried to fix the issue and Carolus attempted to fix the section to no success. All of the coding is in order and I don't see what the problem is... It seems it could be some kind of bug. I want to make this page for the Complete Works collection series of Hindemith and it would be a shame if I cannot get this issue fixed. It should be a simple fix but it is not for some reason. The problem is around Band III,5.

(You have to copy and paste the link above, the link normally by clicking is not working at the moment)
Davydov
Copyright Reviewer

Re: Hindemith Sämtliche Werke Bug

Post by Davydov »

It was difficult to see what was wrong, until I pasted the contents into a text editor, which showed up some invisible control characters in the entries for Band III,4 to 6. Deleting them seems to have fixed it.
Sallen112
active poster

Re: Hindemith Sämtliche Werke Bug

Post by Sallen112 »

Hmm Ok I will have to try that if I run into this issue again as I am filling out the rest of the page. Thanks for fixing the problem!