Moderators: kcleung, Wiki Admins

Lyle Neff
active poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Need help fixing code for Cui, Op. 39, "En partant"

Post by Lyle Neff »

Hello,

I just uploaded the Leduc edition of one of the pieces for Cui's Op. 39, "En partant." I used the single-file upload page. After I submitted it and looked at the Op. 39 score page, the coding was showing (and still is) instead of the normal format with links. I don't know how to fix this to look normal, and I didn't want to make it worse (the 6 new additions that look normal are the piano version). Could someone please fix it? The page is here:

Cui, op. 39, the selection "En partant"

Thanks.
Lyle Neff
active poster

Post by Lyle Neff »

I just closed and re-opened my browser, and Cui's Op. 39 (as "Miniatures") is no longer listed on the composer's category page:

http://imslp.org/wiki/Category:Cui%2C_C ... Antonovich

Is there a broader coding problem?
Carolus
Site Admin

Post by Carolus »

Hello Lyle (and welcome back!),

I just spoke with Feldmahler about this issue, which I noticed also. It's some sort of bug with the page itself. We'll get it fixed as soon as we can.....

Carolus
imslp
Site Admin

Post by imslp »

Apparently someone added one ] instead of two ]] after a link. I really need to figure out a way to make the page system more hardy and less likely to explode with a tiny omission.
Lyle Neff
active poster

Post by Lyle Neff »

Thanks for fixing that. It could have been something I did in the multi-file submission form, putting the brackets around the publisher or my scanner user-name.