Rondino in E-flat by Alma Deutscher

Moderators: daphnis, kcleung

Yuyutsu
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Rondino in E-flat by Alma Deutscher

Post by Yuyutsu »

Longing to play the Rondino in E-flat by Alma Deutscher, a wonderful piece for the violin (with piano accompaniment), only composed in July 2012 - has it been published already?
steltz
active poster

Re: Rondino in E-flat by Alma Deutscher

Post by steltz »

If it was only composed in 2012, then it is definitely still covered by copyright, so the only way it would appear on this site is if the composer uploaded it. Otherwise, you will have to purchase it.
bsteltz
Yuyutsu

Post by Yuyutsu »

Copyright is not a problem - I will be most happy to pay for my copy and I believe that the composer (aged 7!) well deserves it. It may not even appear on this site (unless of course the composer's parents place it here), but at least here is a forum where people may be aware when and where it is possible to obtain this music at all in print - so far I am only aware of it being available as a video clip, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8W0LWDjkfI
jytte jost

Post by jytte jost »

I have contacted the father of Alma concerning the rondino and he very kindly told me that they are working on publishing some of the works of Alma
jossuk
active poster

Post by jossuk »

For those who are not yet acquainted with the compositions and performances of Alma, please go to YouTube immediately and prepare yourself to be delighted and, yes, amazed at what this young person has accomplished.