Why is my score blocked???

Moderators: daphnis, kcleung

dsimons
regular poster
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Why is my score blocked???

Post by dsimons »

I just posted the 3rd version in as many days for a new score I typeset of a transcription of a chaconne from Le Labyrinthe from Marin Marais Pieces de Viole. Both revisions included minor edits but the second one also included an optional right hand keyboard part in one section. After the first revision there was no blockage I was aware of. But now the score is marked "" and cannot be accessed. I hope you can fix this pretty soon, as I've already posted a link to the score in various places and now that link doesn't work.
dsimons
regular poster

Re: Why is my score blocked???

Post by dsimons »

OK, somebody fixed it. Thanks.
dsimons
regular poster

Post by dsimons »

I spoke too soon, the problem is NOT solved. Yes, the has been removed, but now the link takes you to the 2nd version (3 pages), not the most recent (4 pages). Can someone tell me what's going on here?
cypressdome
active poster

Post by cypressdome »

The four-page version opens for me. It is the one uploaded at 15:56 on 25 May 2014. If you previously opened the score from that link then your web browser is probably showing you the copy it has in its cache. You can either clear your browser's cache or try opening the linked score from another web browser (but not just another instance/window of the same browser).
dsimons
regular poster

Post by dsimons »

Thanks, that does seem to be the explanation.