Porgy and Bess A Symphonic Picture (Bennett)

Moderators: daphnis, kcleung

L^3You
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Porgy and Bess A Symphonic Picture (Bennett)

Post by L^3You »

Dear worldwide music lovers,

Would anyone happen to know how we could purchase/rent the full orchestral score + parts of Gershwin's Porgy and Bess a Symphonic Picture arranged by Robert Bennett?

Seems it is very difficult to even locate the score's publisher on the internet...

Loads of thanks,
Lyon
amateur percussionist from Hong Kong
jossuk
active poster

Re: Porgy and Bess A Symphonic Picture (Bennett)

Post by jossuk »

L^3You

Post by L^3You »

Dear Joss,

Thank you so much for your useful info. The link redirected me to the Zinfonia portal where I requested a quotation. Maybe due to my geographical location Zinfonia recorded and redirected my order to one of their distributors People's Music Publishing House, a publisher in mainland China (my own country).

However, seems that People's Music is not professional enough though as they have yet to send me any reply, despite me sending them follow-up email directly. Let me hope for the best and continue to look for other sources while awaiting their reply.

Also, thanks to the info you provided I have separately submitted a rental order using the online system Schott Music (European American Music) itself provides (https://www.eamdc.com/rental/). Hope I could receive some positive results soon.

Regards,
Lyon
jossuk
active poster

Post by jossuk »

You are very welcome; I hope your quest proves to be successful.