Following consultation forum rules have been agreed:-
IMSLPForums.org - Posting Rules
0. The affiliated forum of the International Music Score Library Project/Petrucci Music Library (IMSLPForums) is a safe, friendly forum where members discuss matters relating to IMSLP, and music in general. IMSLPForums assumes no responsibility for information posted in public areas. Members are advised to err on the side of caution when disclosing personal information.
1. IMSLPForums must be used for lawful purposes only. The posting of material in violation of the laws of your country, the country where IMSLPForums is hosted, or international law, is prohibited. That includes, but is not limited to: material we judge to be threatening or obscene, copyrighted material, material which jeopardises national security, material protected by trade secret or other laws.
2. IMSLPForums members are diverse in terms of age, race, first language, location, and there will be many varying opinions. If debates become heated please avoid attacking the person you are debating with but, rather, address his or her ideas. Words designed to hurt or insult will not be tolerated.
3. Advertising, spamming or trolling is not permitted. That includes use of the private message system.
4. IMSLPForums management reserves the right to take any lawful action deemed necessary to ensure this forum is not disrupted or abused in any way.
5. Messages posted on IMSLPForums express the views of the authors, not those of IMSLPForums management.
6. IMSLPForums, including the private messaging system, must not be used to facilitate the exchange of copyrighted material.
7. Each thread must carry a descriptive title of the thread's content. Members should not have to read a thread to know what it is about.
8. When replying to a thread, ensure (a) the reply is on topic and (b) you are not double posting. Instead of double posting, edit your post if nobody else has replied.
9. When starting a thread spend a few moments making sure (a) it does not duplicate an existing thread and (b) you are posting it in the correct forum. When requesting multiple scores use only one thread and name it appropriately.
10. Do not use all caps in either title or body.
11. Irrelevant posts, and posts probably written by a robot, e.g. "Thank you for the great information" may be deleted without notice.
Messages from and Discussions about IMSLP
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests