Naxos Music Library

Messages from and Discussions about IMSLP

Moderator: kcleung

imslp
Site Admin

Re: Naxos Music Library

Postby imslp » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:14 pm

No, wasn't thinking in that vein. The integration may change a bit, still talking with Naxos.

green-qqq
notabot: 42
notabot2: Human

Postby green-qqq » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:06 pm

How do you show the Naxos tab on a score page for pages without a human/midi recording, but with a lot of naxos recordings?
Is it possible to control/write the ”seach words” for the Naxos tab on a score page, and thereby narrow the seach for Naxos recordings.

gandoe

Postby gandoe » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi all -

I'm about to become a new member - just a few questions about the Naxos affiliation...
- On the Naxos Music Library site, it indicates that annual subscription cost for premium quality is $315, while the annual cost for standard quality is $210; yet the annual cost for an IMSLP subscription (which apparently comprises the standard quality streaming library) is only $22- am I missing something?
- is there an upgraded IMSLP membership to get the premium quality?
- if I subscribed to Naxos to get the premium quality - does that get me membership to IMSLP

And in regards to access:
- am I able to listen to IMSLP (Naxos) streaming service on a mobile app (Android preferably), or do I need to go through the html website?
- alternatively, can I use the Naxos mobile app ?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Ed

Eric
active poster

Postby Eric » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:34 pm

The library pays for the rest, is part of it, perhaps at a reduced library rate but probably not...

Return to “IMSLP Announcements”