Carolus wrote:It's not what I'd term a high priority, aesthetically desirable as it may be.
Carolus wrote:Actually, I was thinking of other collections rather than the OM scores, which I am not as familiar with.
horndude77 wrote:Great! I'm glad you built leptonica to make it easier for others to use. The README looks good. I'm sorry I don't have much time to review in depth right now.
A couple other observations from working with the script:
- Look at line 63 of clean_pdf.rb. I added a pause so that the files could be checked/edited before the images are compiled into a pdf. I found it useful on scores where removal didn't work well. (musicprog has been asking me to take a look for a while now. It's slower from what I understand, but I'm wondering if it will fix these problem files. I still need to do this.)
- I found the 'harp and others' volumes are somewhat problematic with this approach. Manual work is required in renaming files.
- The utf-8 characters don't seem to work well in the pdf titles. I haven't investigated this much.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests